Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: seeing track list (next song) in pads
I recently got a new computer and somehow lost a function that I used to have....in my live recorded sets, when going back to them, i want to be able to see the next songs in the pad squares (and i used to see them).....i used to see a toggle (of various colors) in the full track bar, and the individual songs in the pad squares....can someone help me do that again? thank you!

Inviato Mon 11 Jan 21 @ 5:39 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Do you see the names on the large waveform (Scratch wave) , and the Hotcues in the Pads ?
If so, then perhaps you need to choose the "Name" option in Hotcues Pads page->menu->Display mode
..or from VDJ Settings->OPTIONS tab, search for CueDisplay and set to Name.

Inviato Tue 12 Jan 21 @ 2:05 pm
Thanks for your reply....I pressed maybe too many buttons but then the song names came back onto the pads when I re-opened my computer, but then they went away again! Can you please explain differently on what I need to do....or maybe send a video of what I can do? I am happy to share my email/phone contact to help this issue as I have to do a live set on Friday and I just can't figure out how to see the songs on the pads consistently.

Inviato Wed 29 Nov 23 @ 9:22 pm