Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ 2021 - Effects warping and distorting, restart does not help?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi there, the effects on vdj2021 are distorting here really badly, to the point where I cant use the software, I have shut program down and it still continues...

reinstalled and same thing...

effects I am using are the cut, echo and jet...

windows 10, ryzen 3600, 16gig ram, geforce 1660ti graphics card, with Roland DJ-202 controller...

any ideas would be greatly received as I love VDJ over Serato but unable to use it as it sits..

Mike

Inviato Fri 22 Jan 21 @ 7:01 pm
Try renaming your documets>virtualdj>settings.xml file in case something in there is causing the distortion

Inviato Fri 22 Jan 21 @ 7:25 pm
thank you I just tried that, renamed it to settings1.xml on restart set effects up still get the distortion, I have increased the buffer too doesn't help.. really weird !

Inviato Fri 22 Jan 21 @ 7:31 pm
So someone posted a 32bit version of vdj in the forum, ( https://www.virtualdj.com/download/pc32 )

downloaded and installed, all effects work perfectly on first inspection, shall give it a while for an hour or so now and report back..

Inviato Fri 22 Jan 21 @ 8:11 pm
I am officially a moron... I worked out what was going on ...

with the cut effect.. I had the beat settings at like 1/16th which was causing it to sound terrible, upped to 1/2bt solves my issue.. so far..

Inviato Fri 22 Jan 21 @ 9:34 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)