Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Newest update causing some crazy problems.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

newest update is giving me inactive interface. tracks can be loaded and played but it appears as if nothing is happening in vdj.
Running a new G7 7700 so not a hardware issue.

Inviato Wed 27 Jan 21 @ 1:18 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Pc or mac?

Inviato Wed 27 Jan 21 @ 5:22 am
PC

Inviato Fri 29 Jan 21 @ 8:40 pm
if waveform dont move and nothing happens, perhaps the sound card is already taken.
Look in VDJ sound settings if there are any error there

Inviato Fri 29 Jan 21 @ 8:43 pm
I am also having issues with the latest update. When I load a track in ANY deck it virtually (excuse the pun) disappears.

I can still play the song but NO WAVEFORM in the deck or at the top in the waveform area.

Any ideas what would cause this?

Inviato Sat 30 Jan 21 @ 4:18 am

Inviato Sat 30 Jan 21 @ 9:59 am
I have not had these problems but I noticed that in the live skin, when you press the loop button, it does not appear on the screen (as it normally did) to make it appear you have to reduce or increase the loop beats. Can anyone confirm?

Thank you

Inviato Sat 30 Jan 21 @ 12:19 pm
Rune, hit the update problems solved!
This got me to looking , i was noticing that on the last build it was trying to update to this build 6281 but would time out about half way through. after doing so it would then download optimized version for my hardware. I'm not sure what exactly it was doing considering it wouldn't update , it felt like and update loop.

Inviato Sat 30 Jan 21 @ 3:23 pm
The additional big update that comes after startup is improved support for Nvidia cards for stems.
Just try again, and let that part finish.

Inviato Sat 30 Jan 21 @ 9:10 pm
Cool Angel D.J. wrote :
when you press the loop button, it does not appear on the screen

Yes I noticed the same.

Inviato Sun 31 Jan 21 @ 12:20 am

Inviato Wed 24 Mar 21 @ 4:34 am
dj shawnbol wrote :

I have the same problem:

Which problem? There are at least three listed in this thread.

Inviato Wed 24 Mar 21 @ 9:56 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)