Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Issue With Recording Mixes (putting pieces together)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello, I've been using VDJ for about two years now and this problem has persisted.

When I record my mixes, I initially record them in parts and then stitch them all together. For this mix, there are 4 parts. When recorded (listening to the audio file) everything sounds great, but when I load all 4 tracks into VDJ 1 and 2 sound the same, but 3 and 4 the pitch sound off its either usually just a bit high or low making it deeper or higher voices and sounds.

I know it's not the audio file because I have listened and they sound fine, and it only does this when I put them in the mixer in order Part 1, 2, 3, and 4. If I do just 3 and 4 it sounds fine, if I do 1 and 2 it sounds fine, but with all 4 in the mixer, at least 2 are off-pitch.

Not sure why or how to fix this but it would be a huge help.

All the sounds were around 75 BPM range so I just synced them all the be 75 (some were just 72.5) but like I said the recording files sound fine so I think it's something in VDJ force syncing the tracks together or something with the pitch.

Inviato Fri 19 Feb 21 @ 4:29 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
See if you have autoKey turned on in Options and turn it off

Inviato Fri 19 Feb 21 @ 5:08 am
Worked great, thanks!

Inviato Fri 19 Feb 21 @ 11:22 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)