Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Copy between hard drives

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi Guys, I'm going from and external hard drive to a internal for all my music. Just wondering do I have to do anything with vdj to direct to see the drive or will it find the music automatically? All im doing is copying the entire drive to my internal drive. Appreciate the help.

Inviato Wed 03 Mar 21 @ 4:41 pm
Two choices.. .

1) If you have played a lot of the music on External drive over long time and want to keep the data (play count, cue markers etc)
=> Use VirtualDJ browser (important) to copy/move to local drive. VirtualDJ then automatically creates a database on the local drive with all the info for the files copied over....

2) If the music on the external drive doesnt have data (play count, cue markers) that is important to keep, then you can just copy/move over to local drive with Windows/Mac file explorer.
And then add the new local folder(s) with the music to VirtualDJ when you are done.
To add these folders, simply locate them on drive from within VirtualDJ browser, then right-click and choose "batch=> add to search database" or vist (open) the folder and its added automatically.

You can also opt to bookmark (favorite) the new local drive folder(s) so you can quickly acesess them without having to open "Local Drives", and browse through to find ...

Inviato Wed 03 Mar 21 @ 4:48 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)