Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Virtual Folders
Would love it if you had more control over virtual folders. I was thinking maybe the ability to lock them so 1. they can't be moved and 2. so they can't be deleted. This is the most important thing.

The other nice thing would be the ability to change the colors of the virtual folders. Easier to distinguish between them.

Thank you!

Inviato Fri 16 Apr 21 @ 3:03 am
lockFolderOrder stops them being moved.

Delete is a right click so is reasonably secure as is.

Inviato Fri 16 Apr 21 @ 5:58 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
I do not think anything is reasonably secure when one key can destroy anything
(editors bug that make paste to textbox lost focus and "del" key)
...how many times can I lost tracks, move, scratch or start to play desk (space) while editing anyting...

at least "open in explorer" in a way to give access to property and make folder readonly
as well as use the custom icon defined in system
and load in karaoke (only sidelist & playlist available even for karaoke list ^^)

Inviato Fri 16 Apr 21 @ 6:25 am
@kradclife I don't see the "lock FolderOrder" option.

My Wish is the ability to copy & paste virtual folders (structure) for example I have a wedding folder template. So for every wedding I would like to copy & paste my ceremony template & reception template vs manually creating all the virtual folders for every wedding I do.

Inviato Tue 04 May 21 @ 8:14 pm
option "lockFolderOrder" stays in settings -> options -> browser

for virtual folder, there is the possibility to add it as a favorite and move the favorite

Inviato Tue 04 May 21 @ 9:18 pm
And my wish for Virtual Folders is:

When a track is selected in the browser, that all Virtual Folders that contain that track, would change in someway, to show the Virtual Folders that the track is in.

The change could be, color, bold, etc.

(Have seen this in another DJ software).

Inviato Wed 05 May 21 @ 12:15 am
yes, maybe some kind of color quickfilter "contains browsed_file" for folders and playlists

Inviato Wed 05 May 21 @ 12:44 am