Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: sticky - Page: 3
I installed the extension. But, I don't see it.

Inviato Tue 26 Sep 23 @ 6:15 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I believe it installs to deck master "other" folder, I've never had to download it myself.

Inviato Tue 26 Sep 23 @ 6:23 pm
Oh, got it, thanks. Any chance I could get the source code? I was going to develop something like this, but with some more functionality. I didn't feel like figuring out how to get it inside the VDJ UI so was going to just make a separate application that reads VDJ database and communicates with VDJ via the network plugin.

Inviato Tue 26 Sep 23 @ 7:44 pm
not sure how you'd do it with the network plugin.
Unfortunately as much as I am up for helping folk out, a home licence user who just turned up would have to be a no, sorry.
I still think I'm sat on the version that sends it to the sidelist, probably time to release that version.

Inviato Tue 26 Sep 23 @ 7:55 pm
I just started DJing. I will buy pro as soon as my trial ends.
I guess I'll just be doing it my way then, but maybe your plugin could still achieve some of the work for me as is.
The network plugin can give me the current songs, that and the database.xml should be all I need.
The MVP functionality that I must have would be, being able to specify which type of transition I did and what cue points did I transition on.

Inviato Tue 26 Sep 23 @ 8:17 pm
sticky has had an update if the fx is on and you call one of the list buttons, the results are now displayed in the sideview

Inviato Mon 06 Nov 23 @ 5:20 pm
Sticky crashes VDJ
Hi Locodoc, I work with WIN11, when I use sticky VDJ crashes sporadically, I can't determine when and why.
What I can say, VDJ closes and starts again, closes and starts again, closes and starts again, etc. etc.

What else I can do is make a video so you can see how it works!

Inviato Tue 07 Nov 23 @ 4:22 pm
Is it with button presses?
I have ideas what it could be, I'm just working on it now but try to break it

press button 1 or 2 with a deck unloaded, does it crash?
press button 3 or 4 with both decks unloaded
press button 3 or 4 when neither track on deck has anything in the grouping tag

I think it's the error messages & win11, your tests will confirm, I also tidied up some stuff some, I'll have something to test in about an hour

Inviato Tue 07 Nov 23 @ 6:22 pm
Updated, I think I've ironed out the Win11 problems, and I solved a sometimes problem with sidelists not updating.

I side quested with this one and wrote a separate plugin that removes data from tags, if windows and you need it, give me a pm.

Inviato Wed 22 Nov 23 @ 5:39 am
labbedjPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Is this possible also made for the MAC Computers Thanks

Inviato Sat 25 Nov 23 @ 1:08 am
I can send you the source if you want to take a shot at porting it.

Inviato Sat 25 Nov 23 @ 1:06 pm
ZiglarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
locodog wrote :
sticky has had an update if the fx is on and you call one of the list buttons, the results are now displayed in the sideview

Awesome as always Locodog. I remember being one of the first to get this plugin to be used with my M1 Mac.
1.Is there anyway i can get the update to work with my M1? I already have the original version you gave me earlier and it still works perfectly. It will be nice to have the list display in the side bar.

2. Can I ask you to show me how to tweak the destination of where sticky saves the compatible songs list? I know it saves it in the grouping tag but i would be glad if i could let sticky save it elsewhere in Album/Composer or Comments. That will be awesome.
Thanks

Inviato Sun 25 Feb 24 @ 12:36 am

Inviato Sun 25 Feb 24 @ 12:44 am