Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Resolution adjustment on Akai MPD218
Hello all, I just got a MPD218 and quite impressed on how easy it is to setup and map whatever I want whereever I want. I'm just getting familiar with the verbiage code but cant seem to figure out how to open up the range for the color filter that I have assigned to a pot on the Akai. Right now it's super touchy and I wanna add more depth without opening it too much. Is it a parameter command on the software or hardware? How would an example look like and can it be applied to any variable?

THX WIKKID

Inviato Wed 09 Jun 21 @ 3:43 pm
Hi Wikked, I don’t have an instant solution at hand, but I assume you have the same issue I had with Akai encoders on the APC’s; for some actions they are way too sensitive. The guys here on the forum had a solution and it works for me as expected, so I refer you to the topic:

https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/240751/VirtualDJ_Technical_Support/Knob_Sensitivity.html

I am using now param_multiply 0.005 & {action} to temper the sensivity of the encoder. Not sure if this is what you asked for or if it works for you, but I am sure one of the techies here will have THE solution for you… 😉

Inviato Wed 09 Jun 21 @ 5:11 pm