Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Cdj export not showing all waveforms.
've been recently using CDJ export and taking playlists and songs to a friend to use on his CDJ's, All in all it works well but with quite a few of my songs the waveform is not showing up on the bottom of the screen on his cdj's.. Most songs it all loads up fine but some this doesn't show. All the songs play fine with everything else showing up but some with no bottom waveform on the screen. Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks. It's otherwise a great feature and means I don't need to get Rekordbox.

Inviato Tue 22 Jun 21 @ 3:53 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you try to create a CDJ usb with just one of those tracks and try again ?
If still an issue, can you zip the usb, upload to a server and post the link here to check ?

Inviato Tue 22 Jun 21 @ 3:58 am
The problem with trying again is that i dont have access to the cdjs all the time. Im doing a live stream on them in a few weeks so it would be handy to get this issue fixed for next Friday. Its the next time I'll be on the cdjs. Thanks

Inviato Wed 30 Jun 21 @ 9:19 am
Indeed it would be nice to offer a fix by then, but if we dont know what to fix, we cant help ;)

You created CDJ Export USB sticks on your computer, right ? Any chance you remember any track that had this waveform issue ? If so, you could create a small USB Export with just this track and give us the files to check here.

Inviato Wed 30 Jun 21 @ 2:09 pm
No, I'm afraid I don't know which tracks did or didn't have all waveforms as I just had to use them anyway and keep mixing onto the next track. Thanks anyway.

Inviato Wed 30 Jun 21 @ 5:42 pm
Everything is shown fine here, in both Rekordbox and my CDJ3000.

What model of CDJ did your friend have ?
What value did you have for the setting ... VDJ Settings->Options->cdjExportCompatibility when u did the export ?

Inviato Sat 10 Jul 21 @ 5:44 pm
His cdjs are 2000, Not sure if they are nexus or not I'll find out next time im speaking to him. Export compatibility is set to cdj2000. I've not changed any settings in here, thanks

Inviato Sat 10 Jul 21 @ 9:56 pm
Sidefxdj wrote :
His cdjs are 2000, Not sure if they are nexus or not I'll find out next time im speaking to him. Export compatibility is set to cdj2000. I've not changed any settings in here, thanks

Edit: just found out his are nexus 2000, I'll change this setting and see if this helps.

Thanks

Inviato Sat 10 Jul 21 @ 10:02 pm
Was able to try my usb on a friend's cdjs again today, still no joy. Some tracks loaded up fine, others didn't.. 🤷‍♂️ tried rekordbox and all loaded up fine. Not handy id much rather use vdj for everything but I cant find a solution for this.

Inviato Mon 19 Jul 21 @ 3:11 pm

Inviato Mon 19 Jul 21 @ 3:12 pm
hi . Did you ever find a solution to this. as it happens on my CDJ2000's as well. Its just random tracks. I've compared the data on 2 track .one that loads the waveform and one that wont. and cant see a difference. Ive not been able to resolve it as yet. let me know . Thanks.

Inviato Tue 02 Nov 21 @ 12:13 pm
Hi there, has this issue been resolved yet? It's happening on my CDJ-2000 Nexus. exact same fault as you guys

Inviato Tue 05 Sep 23 @ 7:41 am
I have had the same problem before but now its work. Trying to export from my Mac to CDJ
What have i done:
The support said constantly i need a good usb stick but i thought i have good high speed new usb3 sticks.
After trying all my sticks with no luck i finaly bought a new highspeed usb stick, SanDisk 256Gb Extreme Pro.
Now it works and all waveforms are ok.

Inviato Tue 05 Sep 23 @ 3:00 pm