Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Cue issues.
track loaded - listening to cued track echo occurs - if i fade track in echo goes away - im running a windows 64bit - disabled stems - " mathEngine - disabled" however still occures - hardware i use is Denon MC7000 + Denon MC6000 mk2 - it happens on both controllers - is there additional settings that i need to add. - i have tried help on chat support waited up to 30 min no response .

Inviato Tue 22 Jun 21 @ 6:46 pm
What is your sound settings?
Maybe you have setup the audio routing wrong

Inviato Tue 22 Jun 21 @ 7:09 pm
audio settings is all correct - i am going to do a health on my laptops its just weird it is happening on both of my laptops as before never had this problem

Inviato Wed 07 Jul 21 @ 12:00 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
By Echo, u mean as if an Effect is enabled ? If so, do you see the Effect enabled on the Deck ? Which Echo are you using ?
If by Echo u mean that the same Track is heard on Master and Headphones with a delay, then it could be something wrong in your audio setup and channels routing.

You also mentioned "fade in, echo goes away". This leads me to Post-fader Effects or some Mix FX enabled ( https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/mixer/audio.html Nr.7) but not exactly sure what u mean. Perhaps you can make a small video and show us

Inviato Wed 07 Jul 21 @ 12:23 pm
i use echo during my sets - activate the fx only when using it.
whilst on a set when i cue the track the audio i receive on my headphones echoes. If i turn my headphone selection to listen to thr current track playing its okay.
when i transistion the track to be played the echo falls away.

its a bit frustrating ... per my first message - im on 2021 .. i have deactivated the stems option with options supplied from vdj. im thinking it possibly another setting i need to do as well

Inviato Wed 07 Jul 21 @ 8:12 pm
short video will send through in next few days thanks

Inviato Wed 07 Jul 21 @ 8:15 pm