Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Sync in Pioneer Weggo not working
Hello,

I have a Pioneer Wego, and when i installed VDJ, my sync isnt sync when i push the sync button. i did reinstall drivers and VDJ disconected the consol. after that u installed VDJ , Installed the wego Drivers and conected the cables of the consol. but nothing

Can someone help me with this, i working on it for a week now.
thank u

Inviato Sat 26 Jun 21 @ 4:43 pm
"working on it" , i guess you mean you have a custom mapper then?
The action to use is just sync

Inviato Sat 26 Jun 21 @ 4:46 pm
Rune (DJ-In-Norway) wrote :
"working on it" , i guess you mean you have a custom mapper then?
The action to use is just sync

I got the newest VDJ downloaded from the official site.... and still not working

Inviato Sat 26 Jun 21 @ 4:50 pm
when i mix 2 songs and hit the sync button, than its not sync

Inviato Sat 26 Jun 21 @ 4:51 pm
user23267237 wrote :

For every and all songs? and does the bpm / pitch when you click sync?
It the bpm / pitch change when you click sync, the sync button is working, but perhaps the songs arent easily synced... You perhaps mean they drift apart?

Inviato Sat 26 Jun 21 @ 4:54 pm
user23267237 wrote :

For every and all songs? and does the bpm / pitch when you click sync?
It the bpm / pitch change when you click sync, the sync button is working, but perhaps the songs arent easily synced, or at a bpm too far apart .. .

well they do for every songs i play, and when i hit the sync button its gonna not sync....

Inviato Sat 26 Jun 21 @ 4:56 pm
Not sure what you meant.. The bpm/pitch change when you click the sync button?
if so the button itself works...

If nothing happens, something is not working with the controller. Mapper or button.

Inviato Sat 26 Jun 21 @ 4:58 pm

well, i loaded 2 songs, hit the play button, and hit the sync button, but the sync he set is off the beat

Inviato Sat 26 Jun 21 @ 5:00 pm
user23267237 wrote :

well, i loaded 2 songs, hit the play button, and hit the sync button, but the sync he set is off the beat , its not sync

Inviato Sat 26 Jun 21 @ 5:00 pm
user23267237 wrote :
well, i loaded 2 songs, hit the play button, and hit the sync button, but the sync he set is off the beat

Then the sync button itself works..
Just the two songs not being easily matched (such as beat grid being a bit off, or bpm detection).
Assuming you confirmed the bpm/pitch change.

Some songs can be troublesome and need a bit of manual pitch, or edit in the bpm editor

Inviato Sat 26 Jun 21 @ 5:05 pm
user23267237 wrote :

Then the sync button itself works..
Just the two songs not being easily matched (such as beat grid being a bit off, or bpm detection).
Assuming you confirmed the bpm/pitch change.

Some songs can be troublesome and need a bit of manual pitch, or edit in the bpm editor

No its not one song but all the songs have it, there is something not right with that sync in VDJ, on my old pc i haved never problems with it... now i have only problems with it...

Inviato Sat 26 Jun 21 @ 5:15 pm
trying to understand what exactly is "wrong", but perhaps if you describe what happens.
The sync button on the Wego apparently works...

So is it that the songs drift apart over time after clicking sync, or is it that the beats are offbeat (so you need to nudge a little to make them align), or something else?

Inviato Sat 26 Jun 21 @ 5:22 pm
trying to understand what exactly is "wrong", but perhaps if you describe what happens.
The sync button on the Wego apparently works...

So is it that the songs drift apart over time after clicking sync, or is it that the beats are offbeat (so you need to nudge a little to make them align), or something else?

no its not the songs, i did the same songs on my old pc with VDJ and all was correct

Inviato Sat 26 Jun 21 @ 5:50 pm
Well just to make sure we arent talking past each other..
Your original post was that Wego sync button was broken

1) Does anything happen when you click the sync button? (BPM/pitch change)
- If yes : Sync button works

2) If the above is true, and you feel its not working so well, what exactly does happen?
A) Songs drift apart over time
B) the bpm on both songs are same after sync, but the beats dont align (off beat)
C) something else? if so what. .

If a little more clear on what you are experiencing perhaps would be a start..
Not entirely sure I understand what you mean

Inviato Sat 26 Jun 21 @ 6:03 pm