Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Unmark played song
How can I disable the already played song that has been mark.
Thanks

Inviato Wed 07 Jul 21 @ 1:48 pm
This comes very handy so DJ knows what's been played ( it helps me).

If you want to reset it, either close VDJ and restart it or right click on the song and select unmark played song (mark as unplayed).

Inviato Wed 07 Jul 21 @ 2:01 pm
Can't disable it

Inviato Wed 07 Jul 21 @ 2:03 pm
I don't see an easy way in the CONFIG/Options.

you may need to look at the the skin your using and edit some lines .

Some experts can probably guide you on that.

Inviato Wed 07 Jul 21 @ 2:06 pm
Ok thanks for that.

Inviato Wed 07 Jul 21 @ 2:10 pm
you can create a BUTTON Shortcut with not_played.

it seems that it only unmark the song playing but not the song that's been played already.

you can set the history delay to 0 so u can push the shortcut button ASAP when you start playing.

Inviato Wed 07 Jul 21 @ 2:11 pm
just had a thought, what if you set the history delay to an long value ? like 99999

this way it won't mark it. (let me try it)

looks like it works just as long you don't go over the set TIME :)

Inviato Wed 07 Jul 21 @ 2:17 pm
djdonnPRO InfinityMember since 2006
The Magic.DJ wrote :
just had a thought, what if you set the history delay to an long value ? like 99999

this way it won't mark it. (let me try it)

looks like it works just as long you don't go over the set TIME :)

That's what I do when I don't want a song marked as played or for the play count to increment, however, even setting it at 999, it still seems to advance after a certain period of time. I haven't bothered to see what that time is. I use it mainly when I'm setting cue points and other markers.

I use this script with a button. Toggling this button toggles the history delay and turns off security so I can drop the next song on a deck without having to stop it. I label the button 'practice'. It blinks in practice mode:

setting 'historydelay' 31 ? off & setting 'historydelay' 499 & setting 'loadsecurity' 'off' & setting "saveunplayedtosidelist" off : on blink & setting 'historydelay' 31 & setting 'loadsecurity' 'on' & setting "saveunplayedtosidelist" on

Inviato Wed 07 Jul 21 @ 2:45 pm
Screen shot

Inviato Wed 07 Jul 21 @ 2:54 pm