Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark Mixtrack Pro FX wont play through to speakers
binam23ControlleristMember since 2021
Please help! I’ve recently purchased the Numark mix track fx pro controller. It comes with Serato and it’s plug and play. Just connect the controller to my desktop via the usb cable and voila it plays through my connected headphones AND my computer speakers. No problems.

BUT I prefer virtual DJ so I’ve purchased the license. Problem is I can’t get it to play out the speakers!
When I connect the controller it asks me where my speakers are connected, to the computer or to the Numark but nothing comes out of the speakers.

So I bought an RCA cable so that I can plug the Controller straight into my speakers but that doesn’t work either. Ive tinkered with the settings, nothing seems to be working.

Don’t understand why it’s so easy with the Serato software but not working no matter what I do with virtual dj. Please help!

Inviato Sat 28 Aug 21 @ 5:36 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
ExclusiveAudioAccess setting set to Yes ?

Headphones work as expected ?

Inviato Sun 29 Aug 21 @ 5:54 am
Hola, a mi me pasa lo mismo. me compré un Numarck mixdeck, y compré la licencia Virtual Dj, y no he podido hacerla funcionar. No me la reconoce y creo que no es compatible con windows 10.

Inviato Sun 29 Aug 21 @ 11:46 pm
binam23ControlleristMember since 2021
Hi @djdad actually that Exclusive Audio Access setting helped!! Thank you so much! It’s playing out of my speakers now. The sound into my headphones which is plugged in directly to the Numark controller is a little staticky which is weird. But at least it’s playing through my speakers which it wasn’t at all before!

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 3:01 am
I just bought a Mixtrack Pro FX and want to use it with VDJ, and it works but I'm getting a steady click along with the music I'm playing. Serato Light doesn't give me that click, so I assume it is in the VDJ software somewhere? Any one able to shed some light on this for me?

Inviato Wed 29 Dec 21 @ 10:20 pm