Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Mixars Primo
GraomiPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey there folks, I received my new Mixars Primo controller today and am experiencing a problem. The firmware is the latest and I have run the jogwheel calibration but when i open VDJ the only midi thats getting through is the crossfader. The audio is fine and VDJ knows its there but none of the other buttons and knobs are responsive at all. Im just downloading the bundled Serato just to make sure its not the unit (I dont think it is) but wondered if anyone had any advice.
Windows 10 (Java installed)
VDJ 2021 pro
Mixars Primo controller

Cheers

Inviato Fri 03 Sep 21 @ 2:06 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Try to update the firmware as well .. https://mixars.com/support-download/

What is your OS and your computer specs ?
Reason asking is because i see a Win 7 log in your Account stats as well and there are some reports with 11th gen cpus

Have you tried a different USB port/cable ?

Inviato Sat 04 Sep 21 @ 12:15 pm
Hi, so I have to confess. the problem was totally user error and Im too ashamed to even tell you what it was! However, Ive now come across another problem. On my laptop which is using windows 7 it now works frine with the mixer section being in standalone mode and utlising the hardware effects which i quite like but on my main music desktop its windows 10 and none of the standalone mixer functionality is working including the filter knobs which dont access either the hardware effects or VDJ's filters. I would prefer to stick with the standalone effects if possible. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Inviato Sat 04 Sep 21 @ 6:22 pm
I did manage to get the effects working sometimes but the headphpone cue is not working properly, very frustrating. I will keep troubleshooting but any advice would be very gratefully received.

Inviato Sun 05 Sep 21 @ 8:34 pm
I'm having the same problem, crossfader is the only thing working, how did you fix this?

Inviato Sat 18 Sep 21 @ 5:36 pm
So, guys, did you solve the problem? I just ordered mixars primo from another country, and now i doubt about it(

Inviato Fri 08 Oct 21 @ 5:48 pm
I'm experiencing the exact same issue as @danniella2004, nothing works beside the 'Shift' button and the crossfader.

PS: I'm on Win10

Any solution?

Inviato Fri 21 Apr 23 @ 8:25 am