Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ 2021 crossfading problem
Dre45PRO InfinityMember since 2018
I updated to virtual dj 2021. When I am using my Numark Mixdeck Express both the left and right channels are heard in the master output, even if the crossfader is set to the left or the right. I thought it was my controller and purchased a new one but the same problem occurs. Hence, it is a software problem with virtual dj 2021. You should have the Virtual dj 8 available to customers who are not satisfied with the new version.

Inviato Fri 03 Sep 21 @ 11:01 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Inviato Sat 04 Sep 21 @ 5:17 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Mixdeck Express will never work properly if Audio setup is set as Master+Headphones.
Requires an "External Mixer" setup and should be auto-created if you press the MIXDECK button you get in AUDIO tab of VirtualDJ settings.

Important !
You need to connect your speakers to the rear Master Output of the Mixdeck Express to get proper sound. You cant use any other Audio setup or speakers conencted to your computer.

If all set as above and still audio is not coming out properly do the following...
1. With the Mixdeck Express connected to computer, open Windows Sound and set your computer's built in sound card as default playback device (instead of the Mixdeck one).
2. Set the Mixdeck Express sound card as "4-speakers" (Quadrophonic)

Inviato Sat 04 Sep 21 @ 12:09 pm