Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VirtualDJ on Windows Sever
when RDP is closed, its operation is suspended. And it is necessary that it works further. What is there and where should I specify/install so that the server does not go into sleep mode when I exit (disconnect)? There is no such check mark inside this software.
Here is the actual screen recording, everything I do and what happens after disconnecting from RDP
https://youtu.be/KbhmiZM2t3Q

Inviato Thu 16 Sep 21 @ 6:58 am
RDP is as weird as hell, as it opens a new session on the server and you run stuff in there. It does NOT just mirror the screen that's connected. And yes, that drives everyone insane... why do Microsoft have to be so annoying...!!!

The only fix is to not use RDP but use VNC instead. Get something like TightVNC Server for the machine (it's free) and then use RealVNC Viewer to connect. That's what I have to do for my broadcast radio server and it works well.

Inviato Sat 18 Sep 21 @ 6:04 pm
tangosynthesis wrote :
RDP is as weird as hell, as it opens a new session on the server and you run stuff in there. It does NOT just mirror the screen that's connected. And yes, that drives everyone insane... why do Microsoft have to be so annoying...!!!

The only fix is to not use RDP but use VNC instead. Get something like TightVNC Server for the machine (it's free) and then use RealVNC Viewer to connect. That's what I have to do for my broadcast radio server and it works well.

Thanks. I'll try it later. But, the usual VNC Server did not help in solving the problem, because when it is connected, like Teamviewer, for some reason, the sound card on this virtual server is blocked.

Inviato Sat 18 Sep 21 @ 7:44 pm