Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Map gain knobs as volume sliders
Hi there,

I have a Numark Mixtrak Platinum FX. I'd like to mix with 4 decks, and I need to adjust the volume of the non active decks fast. I've thought on mapping the gain knobs to adjust the volume on the non-active decks (deck 3 and deck 4). Of course I know there is two buttons for changin the active left and right decks, but it would take much more time.

I've tried many things, the last one this: in the mapping menu, asigning the GAIN to invert_deck & volume & invert_deck, but instead of changing the volume on the corresponding non-active deck, it changes the volume on both (the two of the left or the two of the right, depending on what knob I turn). Furthermore it changes the active deck with unpredictable result (sometimes changes between the decks on one side, sometimes not).

Is it possible to use the left gain knob to adjust the volume on the non-active left deck? (and of course, in the right too).

Thank you in advance!!

Inviato Fri 17 Sep 21 @ 5:30 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
try
leftdeck ? deck right level : rightdeck ? deck left level :

Inviato Fri 17 Sep 21 @ 6:21 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
action_deck 1 ? deck 3 level : action_deck 3 ? deck 1 level : action_deck 2 ? deck 4 level : action_deck 4 ? deck 2 level

Inviato Fri 17 Sep 21 @ 7:43 pm
Wow!

action_deck 1 ? deck 3 level : action_deck 3 ? deck 1 level : action_deck 2 ? deck 4 level : action_deck 4 ? deck 2 level

works smooth. Thank you very much!!!

Inviato Sat 18 Sep 21 @ 6:13 am
fric790Home userMember since 2021
Hi all! How it would be the config to have 1 know for deck 1 and 3 and another for deck 2 and 4?
the config: action_deck 1 ? deck 3 level : action_deck 3 ? deck 1 level : action_deck 2 ? deck 4 level : action_deck 4 ? deck 2 level only acts on deck 1 and 3.

Thanks for the help!

Inviato Sun 16 Apr 23 @ 3:00 pm