Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ LE License disappeared...
Ive had a license for VDJ LE that came with my numark party mix since 2017 and It had been registered with my account for years. about a month ago I felt like DJing again, so I went back on virtual DJ's website, and low and behold my license from 2017 is still linked to my account. Fast forward to this past weekend I was playing for my friends, and VDJ says that I don't have a license and I can't use professional equipment with the free version. Oddly enough, I go back to the website and there is no trace of me ever having a license. I emailed support and they said the same thing. They told me I might have the wrong email but that's complete BS because I went to my profile and it has sets that I played saved from 2017, and the multiple hour long sets I played in the past few weeks.

The problem at hand is that I own a license and it quite literally disappeared from my account, and I have a feeling VDJ support won't do a thing about it because I don't have the original license code anymore. Any tips or ideas? or should I just kiss VDJ goodbye and switch to Serato which is like a quarter of the price? I kinda love VDJ they kinda just screwed me. Thoughts?

Inviato Mon 04 Oct 21 @ 10:57 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The LE license for the Numark party mix is linked to this account so if you used the same email address to log into the software as you did here on the forum that should still work

Inviato Tue 05 Oct 21 @ 5:24 am