Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: CUSTOMIZE DISPLAY RESOLUTION FOR PC AND VIRTUAL DJ SEPARATELY
i already have a virtual djm for 15 years started with the hercules mk2 controller that i still have and functionsm last thing i bought is a hercules deejay trim 4 and 6m also still satisfied but i think it is coming to an end with windows 11 approaching , I've also had this on 4 other and already outdated PC and laptop, now something has changed since last night when I open virtual dj then the skin loads in a format that is larger than the resolution of the screen
resolution has been set to 1920 x 1080m on a new samsung screen from the start, the skin has a different resolution, but on this 27inch screen, I think the skin is ideal, but now it opens the skin in resolution, so that only 1/5th of the skin is visible,
I have windows 10 pro but nowhere via settings or device manager can adjust the resolution to how it was, quite frustrating because with other skins it runs slower I have dpc latency checker so that it would remain more stable but search function is hopeless and the screen is still.
Does anyone have a solution to adjust resolution back so that I can use both my PC and like before also use virtual dj without manually adjusting resolution, had already tried a resizer tool but the result is anything but successful and the skin creator will never give the same resultm i can't even find the skin i had among the downloads anymore,

Inviato Mon 25 Oct 21 @ 6:46 pm