Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: latest update
Forgive me if this is a repeated question - Since the latest software update my 'most played' and a few other things have gone array.... When i'm doing a karaoke and have my 'most played' tab highlighted - i normally just type a song into the search tab and the most played song will always be at the top of the results - but since the update my WHOLE collection of songs are appearing and i'm left trying to scroll through all songs and different versions of the said song - its awful ..... I also have a virtual folder of my own songs that i would perform and when i highlight this virtual folder and type the song into the search bar that im wanting to perform im getting the same results - it seems to be searching through my whole hard drive and not just the virtual folder as it used to do before ...... can someone please help me cos its just an embarrassment ..... Thank you

Inviato Sun 31 Oct 21 @ 1:08 am
BUMP

Inviato Sun 31 Oct 21 @ 2:00 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
May not be a real issue but a side effect of updating - unreachable database still in use by old version when new one started ("first seen" being 'update time' for everything indicates a temporary new database being in use)

Next run of VDJ may fix with no action

Inviato Sun 31 Oct 21 @ 6:36 pm
Nicotux wrote :
May not be a real issue but a side effect of updating - unreachable database still in use by old version when new one started ("first seen" being 'update time' for everything indicates a temporary new database being in use)

Next run of VDJ may fix with no action

Its still the same - most played is just none existent .......

Inviato Fri 05 Nov 21 @ 6:58 pm
ive had loads of preoblems with the new update to if im loading a song on the the 2nd deck it distorts the track thats playing ive never had this problem before.

Inviato Fri 05 Nov 21 @ 9:11 pm
My beatgrids are screwed as well.. went back 2 versions

Inviato Mon 08 Nov 21 @ 2:23 am
My Tunes Formerly iTunes Music all wiped out, and my Karaoke file are a mess. My Tag editor sucks now.
Rant Finish./////////////////

Inviato Mon 08 Nov 21 @ 10:03 pm