Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: pioneer djm s11 map problems
I have djm s11 V1.03 and virtual dj pro 8.5-64 b6747 there are some mapping pproblems. I hope vurtual dj team can fix these problems

These Buttons are not working or not correct actions with factory default:

* Shift + Beat Left = Select FX Bank A (by default Echo, Flanger and Reverb). Hold down for more than 2 seconds to save the selected Effects on Slots 1-3 to Bank A

* Shift + Beat Right = Select FX Bank B (by default Cut, Distortion and WahWah). Hold down for more than 2 seconds to save the selected Effects on Slots 1-3 to Bank B

* SOFTWARE EFFECTS FX2 -1 and FX2-2 and FX2-3 not display effect name on DJM S11 screen

* Shitf +( FX2-1 and FX2-2 and FX2-3 ) are not correct actions

* Shift + Sampler = Scratch Bank display on DJM S11 screen but pad buttons not working., not loading deck to any song

* Tab and Shift + Tab is not any action

Inviato Wed 17 Nov 21 @ 8:21 pm
[quote=djkoray01]I have djm s11 V1.03 and virtual dj pro 8.5-64 b6747 there are some mapping pproblems. I hope vurtual dj team can fix these problems

These Buttons are not working or not correct actions with factory default:

* Shift + Beat Left = Select FX Bank A (by default Echo, Flanger and Reverb). Hold down for more than 2 seconds to save the selected Effects on Slots 1-3 to Bank A

* Shift + Beat Right = Select FX Bank B (by default Cut, Distortion and WahWah). Hold down for more than 2 seconds to save the selected Effects on Slots 1-3 to Bank B

* SOFTWARE EFFECTS FX2 -1 and FX2-2 and FX2-3 not display effect name on DJM S11 screen

* Shitf +( FX2-1 and FX2-2 and FX2-3 ) are not correct actions

* Shift + Sampler = Scratch Bank display on DJM S11 screen but pad buttons not working., not loading deck to any song

* Tab and Shift + Tab is not any action

* LOOP HALF and LOOP DOUBLE buttons working correctly but not show loop number on pioneer djm s11

Inviato Thu 18 Nov 21 @ 8:40 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
VirtualDJ does not really have effect banks, instead there are 6 effects to choose instead of 3.
Will correct the definition so that SHIFT+bank buttons can be mapped, but I don't think it's useful by default in VDJ since you already have 6 effects to choose.

Names for FX2-* will be fixed in the next update.
Looks like the scratch bank was indeed missing some mapping in the default mapper, will be fixed in the next update as well.

TAP is not really the recommended way to update beat grid as it would not be very accurate, so while you can map it to beat_tap if you like, it is safer to not have it there by default.

Inviato Fri 19 Nov 21 @ 12:29 pm