Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Stems SEARCH**
Hi all, I love just installed the latest version of VDJ on my laptop to find there’s no EQ stems or stem pads available sadly, I’ve been using this version on my modern pc and works flawlessly. My laptop I’m using for a New Years gig which is a bit dated doesn’t seam to be able to switch to or present the stems EQ at all. I downloaded “stems remix” which works fine but I’ve always preferred to use the EQ stems on the pc. Can anybody advise on how to activate or were to find the stems EQ? Thanks in advance.

Inviato Sat 11 Dec 21 @ 9:43 am

Inviato Sat 11 Dec 21 @ 10:12 am
Thanks alot for the reply, since I uploaded this post I had noticed that Windows 8 and older wouldnt support stems so I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 and redownloaded VDJ, the stems are now available but wont play further more the program runs very rough ie the wave bar and turntables seem sticky even after the tracks are fully loaded. I've looked and my laptop is as follows:

Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4300 @ 2.10GHz 2.10 GHz
Installed Ram: 3.00 GB
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
OS build: 19044.1288

At this stage I'm not overly bothered about the stem functionality I would just be happy to download the right VDJ to use for the New Years gig I've got coming up. Preferably this 2021 version but without the stems. Any advice I'd be grateful for TIA.

Inviato Sat 11 Dec 21 @ 3:46 pm