Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Video Preview Window Blank?
Hello are you able to tell me why I am not seeing any video in the preview window but I do on windowed/full screen view? using latest VDJ 2021... However VDJ 2020 does display the previews correctly.

Whats different other than 2021, being 64Bit. Is there an additional .dll file required to drive the previews?

Inviato Sat 11 Dec 21 @ 10:40 pm

Inviato Sun 12 Dec 21 @ 9:11 am
groovindj wrote :
Please read the text in the preview window.

It's also explained in the manual https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/mixer/video.html

Thanks for the information... however this is not what I am after. This issue I have is that the preview video does not display when clicked, however it does display on secondary screen as windows or full. Currently this does not help me as I have the secondary screen facing the audience and I not able to see what is being viewed at the time.

This does however work fine with VDJ 2020 32bit.... I am asking is the video preview rendered differently in VDJ 2021 being 64bit? If so are they any additional .dll files it is driven from?

Inviato Sun 12 Dec 21 @ 10:15 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Should work the same.
You could try to set useLowPowerGpu to either 'low power' or 'high power', restart and see if that makes a difference in case your laptop has both integrated intel graphics and nvidia/amd graphics.

Inviato Mon 13 Dec 21 @ 4:08 am