Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pad Mode and holding function
Hello everyone,

I used the holding function to assign other pad pages to the pad mode buttons of the SX2 and RZX controllers. For example on the hot cue button I also assigned the pad page of the stems so:

Holding 130ms? pad_page 'stems': pad_page 'hotcues'

If I am already in the hot cue pad page of the controller and I press the pad back to operate holding, it works fine but, if I am in a different pad page, for example sampler, and then I press the hot cue button of the controller to operate the holding function the pad page changes only in the Virtual DJ skin and not in the controller (in the case of the RZX it also changes on the display but not the controller), in reality the pad function changes correctly but the LEDs do not update, I must first move to hot cue and then press to operate holding, this is how it works.

I made several tests giving a new command to the pad mode leds but no result, I wonder if it is a limit of the controller firmware maybe because the pad mode button leds are already preset and if there is a way to solve this small inconvenience , because I use the same one it works with XP1 but in this case I can set a different color for the LEDs of each pad page activated with holding and in fact with XP1 it works very well even if I move from different pad pages.

Thanks to who can give me an answer!

Inviato Wed 29 Dec 21 @ 6:02 pm