Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Horizontal Scratch Wave Vinyl Mode Mouse Control Issue
Hi all,

On v8.5-64 b4618, turning on vinyl mode doesn't seem to change my mouse control of the horizontal scratch wave in Performance mode. Holding the scratch wave does not stop the track while on vinyl mode, and dragging the wave bends the pitch rather than scratching. On my controller's jogwheels, though, turning on vinyl mode works as expected and enables scratching and pausing the track. Back on version v8.4-64 b5308 I was not having this issue.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Inviato Sat 01 Jan 22 @ 4:11 am
have you tried the latest build you seem to be using a very old one for some reason we are up to BUILD 6747

also seems odd your using a controller with out a license. I guess there is the 30 day trial....... but these builds are old

anyways good luck

Inviato Sat 01 Jan 22 @ 1:05 pm
Sorry, I meant to refer to b6747 and the jogwheels on the pro skin (moved with the mouse). Basically, holding the jogwheel while on vinyl mode stops the track, while holding the horizontal scratch wave on vinyl mode does not (unlike previous versions). The issue is still not resolved if anyone has any other ideas!

Inviato Sun 02 Jan 22 @ 2:11 am
I'm struggling to understand why, if you have a controller with jog wheels (and they're working as you say), you're using a mouse to click on the scratch waves?

Inviato Sun 02 Jan 22 @ 10:23 am