Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Part 3 of my message
I think I have mess up badly. I have override my virtual dj license. With a crack version. With virtual dj pro. Because I can’t get to certain things. In the menu. I can’t pull up the wave form in the middle. I’m telling you this a headache. Knowing you got some you did not pay for.

Inviato Sun 13 Feb 22 @ 7:03 am
Like I replied to your other post:
The crack has basically ruined you laptop as part of the crack. Either a little or a lot

If you are lucky you can fix it by removing everything manually like explained in the other post, and also fix/reinstall your network

If you are unlucky the crack came with malware/keyloggers/miners and so on, in which case you should probably reinstall windows

Personally, if I had accidentally installed a cracked software pack, I don't think I would fully trust the laptop until it had been wiped clean and reinstalled

Inviato Sun 13 Feb 22 @ 8:42 am
Once you get to the point where you can start over with VDJ simply download it and install it from.the download place on this website

Then sign into it using the same credentials you used when logging into this forum. In v8/2018/2020/2021 VDJ no longer uses keys

Inviato Sun 13 Feb 22 @ 8:44 am