Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Beatport issues in the last 48hrs
Beatport songs are not being imported into automix when they are cued up to play. System often crashes during a playthrough. When I try to edit a mix, the system will sometimes crash during a song I've imported from Beatport. Anyone else having similar issues with Beatport?

Inviato Fri 01 Apr 22 @ 3:06 pm
I seem to be the only one then.

Inviato Wed 06 Apr 22 @ 12:06 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Inviato Wed 06 Apr 22 @ 6:03 am
Downloaded and installed. Will report back anything I see in this build affecting Beatport integration.

Inviato Fri 08 Apr 22 @ 12:16 pm
Numerous network errors from the Beatport integration. Logging out and logging back in usually fixes the issue, but for a short time. Also receiving "Too many tracks open" errors within the VirtualDJ deck. When moving tracks around in the Automix playlist, VirtualDJ will crash. Waiting for the program to respond will get me back into the application. However that takes 10-20 seconds each time.

When going back to songs on the playlist, I'll get "Unknown File Type" errors. This means I have to restart VirtualDJ, then log out of and back into Beatport.
These issues don't happen with other integrations (Soundcloud, iDJ Pool).

Inviato Sun 10 Apr 22 @ 11:31 am
Still getting crashes to desktop as well. Only seems to be when I work with any tracks from Beatport. None of the other integrations I'm subscribed to are crashing the application.

Inviato Thu 14 Apr 22 @ 1:08 pm
Now when I add some songs to the autoplay list, they don't play. It's like the graphic information is there but the actual music is not. Also some songs I add to the autoplay list are not there if I reopen VirtualDJ after shutting it down.

Inviato Wed 20 Apr 22 @ 12:20 pm
The software has gotten to the point where it is unreliable. Multiple crashes.

Inviato Tue 26 Apr 22 @ 8:34 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Can you try to rename the Documents\VirtualDJ\Cache\Beatport folder?

Inviato Wed 27 Apr 22 @ 5:51 am
Adion wrote :
Can you try to rename the Documents\VirtualDJ\Cache\Beatport folder?

fixed the issue for me! thanks

Inviato Fri 29 Apr 22 @ 6:37 pm