Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Master peak indicators not lighting on Prime 4
joshnk1Home userMember since 2021
Hello,

I am using my Denon Prime 4 with Virtual DJ. And now I noticed that there is no light in the master peak indicators. I surely want that fixed. Any suggestions as to what is wrong? Virtual DJ recognized the controller stright away, so shouldn't be a problem. It used to work last time I had it connected to Virtual DJ. It been a long time since I used it due to controller being for service. It works fine in standalone mode.

EDIT: I can see that VUMETER mappings seem to be in order in the settings. See attached photo.

Please, any suggestions are warmly welcomed.

Regards

Inviato Fri 08 Apr 22 @ 10:35 am
Master VU meter is hardware operated on Prime 4.
This means that the device itself is responsible for the master VU meter and not VirtualDJ.
VirtuaDJ only sends MIDI signal for the deck VU meters.

IF peak master VU meter was working before but now it doesn't then the only possible explanation is that a firmware update broke it.

Inviato Fri 08 Apr 22 @ 10:57 pm
Im having the same problem with pioneer s7 mixer… hope it gets fixed… works fine with the s9…

Inviato Sat 09 Apr 22 @ 5:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
both VUMETER and VUMETER_PEAK keys are for the Deck/Channel VU-meters.
As said in a previous post, the MASTER VU-Meter leds are controlled by the hardware and of course none of the Leds will show any activity if the sound card of the Denon Prime 4 is not used in VDJ Audio setup (no audio signal is received)

@AMUSHUMBUSI : totally unrelated issue, dont try to get any answers posting here and there.

Inviato Sat 09 Apr 22 @ 9:55 pm