Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: PIONEER DDJ S7 BOOTH NOT WORKING PROPERLY, HEADPHONE CUES NOT WORKING
Hello, im having problems listening to cued songs on the headphones... Mixer settings look ok... I have the s9 working fine... But with this new mixer seems to get it all confused, booth is not independent... If you increase the volume, nothing happens unless you increase the master volume... Please check.... I think there is issues with the mapping... I had a fault with the sampler a few days ago and i was promised a fix... Add this too... Thanks!

Inviato Sat 09 Apr 22 @ 4:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Booth output is not part of the USB Audio interface, actually not even Master Output. VirtualDJ just sends Deck 1 and Deck 2 audio as you can see in the device Audio Setup and the actual device is doing the mix , sending the same audio output to both Master and Booth.
As far as i can tell, there is no way to send something different (such as some particular Deck to prelisten/cue), unless there is something in the device's Utilities.

But you should have control of the Volume of the Booth output with the top-panel BOOTH LEVEL knob, no ?

Replied to your other topic

Inviato Sat 09 Apr 22 @ 9:40 pm
Hello… I have put a video to demonstrate serato vs virtual dj https://youtube.com/shorts/WNbxN3h03VE
My faders act like midi as intended… but should also allow the sound to go through when I fade on the meter… with serato if I fade the meter still shows the volume… with virtual dj the meter goes off… this affects cueing… thats one problem…

The other problem as mentioned before… if I have my booth volume up without having my masters volume it wont work… I have to have my masters volume up too… these two volumes are are supposed to be independent but on virtual dj there are not… I have attached my sound setting maybe I have done it wrong… thanks

Inviato Sun 10 Apr 22 @ 9:01 am