Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: How to add Track ID @ Virtual dj live Broadcast without UseVideoSkin?
Hi everyone!

This is my first time here and i want to ask you something. I saw virtual dj can live as a broadcast, how to add the "track id" or "Now Playing ID" in your screen? (no, im not thinking about the "UseVideoSkin", because of the virtualdj vinly pics and crossfading). Is there an individual option to show Track ID in the broadcast?

Thanks for help!

Inviato Sun 10 Apr 22 @ 6:01 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can install the Title plugin from Extensions->Effects->Visualisations
But you can also have a look at different video skins (Extensions->Skins->Video Output)
There are many to choose from and not all display the information in the same way.

Inviato Sun 10 Apr 22 @ 6:33 am
Thank you so much!

Inviato Sun 10 Apr 22 @ 6:46 am
And u know how can i option the new skin? Now i downloaded, what i wanted but i didn't found, how can i edit of this.

Inviato Sun 10 Apr 22 @ 7:13 am
Options->Interface will show the available video skins at the bottom

Inviato Sun 10 Apr 22 @ 7:46 am
yes i found it, i mean, how can i set the downloaded skin? For example how can i write: My facebook pages, twitter, etc. Because i set the skin, but i can't see any settings inside the skin

Inviato Sun 10 Apr 22 @ 7:57 am

Inviato Sun 10 Apr 22 @ 7:58 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Inviato Sun 10 Apr 22 @ 1:43 pm
@locodog, indeed, but now that we have set_var_dialog the skin can be updated with a menu too so no script is required at all to update the handles :)

Inviato Sun 10 Apr 22 @ 2:19 pm
Will come an update to the skin ;-)

Inviato Sun 10 Apr 22 @ 2:29 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@rune that was my next thought - vSkin optionsmenu, you got there before I checked.

Inviato Sun 10 Apr 22 @ 2:33 pm