Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Hercules Inpulse 500 Headphone cue/master mix
MikeyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi Guys

I have recently switched from a Mixtrack Pro II to a Inpulse 500. So far i am really pleased with the 500, however, the headphone cue/master mix doesn't seem to be behaving as it should (as it did with the numark) Switching the cue from Deck A to B (or both) with the buttons works fine, but the volume for each deck are equal to eachother. On the numark you could turn the dial anti clockwise to give more volume to the cue and clockwise to give more volume to the master. The Inpulse doesn't behave in the same manner. Is there a way of fixing this issue?

Thanks in advance. 👍

Inviato Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 11:03 pm

Inviato Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 11:52 pm
Thanks for your reply.

I have ensured that the master to headphones button is not active. There seems to be no blend using the cue mix dial. It acts more like another volume dial. It reduces/increases the volume of which ever decks cue button is active whether it be A, B or both together. :(

Inviato Wed 13 Apr 22 @ 12:32 pm
MikeyDJ wrote :
I have ensured that the master to headphones button is not active.

It should be the opposite. If you want to hear the MASTER then that button should be active (and then use the headphone mix knob to control what you hear)

Inviato Wed 13 Apr 22 @ 6:33 pm
Not sure how I missed this!? I Think I must have had all 3 buttons active when I tried it. This has fixed the issue (the user). Thank you very much!

Inviato Thu 14 Apr 22 @ 10:45 am