Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ does not allow me to play sound through CDJ 2000'S
DJMarlsPRO SubscriberMember since 2016
So this only started happening recently, I used to be able to plug my USB straight into the CDJ's, go on Virtual DJ. Select the sound output, which I would choose the CDJ's ive just connected too & then be able to play with no worries. at the moment im unable to do I can connect to the CDJ 2000's with ease however when i want to select the sound output, It doesn't let me select the CDJ's as an option anymore instead only lets me play it through my computer. Does anyone know why it is doing this ??

Inviato Thu 14 Apr 22 @ 8:58 am
Do you see the CDJs on Audio/MIDI applet of settings on your MAC ?

Inviato Thu 14 Apr 22 @ 1:49 pm
Same issue here... Yesterday, I took my new Macbook PRO (running Monterey 12.4.) in use, and connected two CDJ2000Nexus2 directly via USB. I used the Pioneer Aggregator tool to detect the players, When I opened VDJ, I got the POP-UP saying a new device was found (the CDJ's), but I was not able to select (click) the button to use the CDJ's soundcard, or with other words, the o,nly option was to choose for the internal Macbook speakers (which I really wouldn't...). One more (strange) thing, Ihe controlling (mapping) seemed to work fine... Ans One more thing : The CDJ's appeared on the AUDIO-MIDI app.

Inviato Sun 12 Jun 22 @ 8:58 pm
I have had the same problem and solved it. The 2000NXS2 needs the latest firmware:

ver. 1.85 Update
[FIXED]
Mac OS Catalina 10.15 was unable to recognize the hardware as an audio device.

And you dont need Mac built in aggregat midi tool. VirtualDj solves it automatic.

Inviato Mon 13 Jun 22 @ 8:59 am