Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: How do you search the forums properly?
I love this Forum.. and to truly utilize the forums full potential, as a powerful resource(reference), have always felt it would so cool to have an Advance Search Option available. That would allow searching for:

phrase 1 AND this phrase 2 AND ..
OR this word1... OR word2
and NOT include results with word1.. and NOT include results with word2
with the ability to define a date range
and check boxes for categories VDJ Tech Support,...General... Music.... Wishes & Features .. etc

to allow for more precise and accurate searches

Allowing all the knowledge and discussions to be more easily and quickly found. Unleashing the full power of the forums quickly to all. And possibly and hopefully, in addition, also reducing the time of creating a new thread that is already in progress, or has been recently solved.

Maybe this can already be done presently.

Inviato Thu 14 Apr 22 @ 4:23 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I use google site search, it's got worse over time but most of the time I'm looking for something I've said

site:virtualdj.com "STUFF"

Inviato Thu 14 Apr 22 @ 4:30 pm
thank you Locodog..

seems that one can use searches like:
controller+audio-midi-windows
in forum searches . and still may have redo the search in each of many categories (since only one page of results are displayed) and it appears the logic is, the results only need to contain one of the words, audio or controller (in this example) to be included in the results..

I will use google .. which has more precise search capabilities, in the future .. :)

Inviato Thu 14 Apr 22 @ 4:39 pm