Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Mrx19 LE Version - Remove Limitations
Several years back I purchased a American Audio MRX19 Mixer/Contoller to use on a backup system and the VDJ LE edition came w/ it. I remember using it for a short period of time w/o any limitations I'm pretty sure then suddenly most features of the controller and mixer work however there are some restrictions such as not being able to create a playlist and set it for auto mix. The version is an older version but it works extremely well on that older laptop running Windows 7 so I want to keep things as they are with the older version & that specific laptop. So my question is can I still unlock this older version so I can use full features w/ the hardware? If so would I still have to pay same price for a license as the new version? Beings it's an outdated version of the software and the hardware is now discontinued I am hoping I can get this unlocked to use w/ the mixer w/o the limitations at a better price than the $300 for the latest version. If I can accomplish this how would I go about getting this unlocked / licensed or unrestricted to use full w/ the MRX19 hardware? ... Thanks in advance for any help , it's much appreciated. Note: I never put the laptop it's installed on online. It's used for VDJ playback and nothing more. I could put it online just to register it if needed but prefer to keep this as a "off the internet" simple music playing laptop so if I can and do registered will I have to put it online for VDJ to work unlocked?

Inviato Fri 29 Apr 22 @ 6:55 am