Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Split Page - Roll plus Beatjump on Roland DJ-505
Hello there,

I have come to test out Virtual DJ after getting frustrated with performance issues with Serato and I am really liking it so far.

But something that I use all the time in Serato is the split page of Auto loop and Beatjump & I have been trying to replicate this in Virtual DJ using the Split page facility.

I have managed to set it up OK from the Split page menu option but every time I go out of that pad mode I lose the setting. I've read that for the other Roland controllers DJ-202, DJ-707 & DJ-808 there is a "Note:Due to firmware limitation, Split Pages are not offered from the device's Pad mode buttons" but there isn't the same note for the DJ-505 and I do have the option to select "Split page".

Am I missing something here or doing something wrong or is it also not supported on the DJ-505?

Thanks,

Bill Payer.

Inviato Fri 29 Apr 22 @ 6:39 pm
Just an update; I managed to get this done. I created the Split page, assigned it to the page I wanted to "overwrite" and voila it works.

So just to confirm, the DJ-505 supports split pages, just in case anyone is interested.

I have to say I absolutely love how configurable Virtual DJ is, are you listening Serato! So I'm not forced down a hard path set out by the ideaology of a certain developer.

So this thread can be closed.

Inviato Sat 30 Apr 22 @ 9:08 am