Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Music videos with advertising for billiard pub
hey
i own a billiard pub and i would like to use vdj for video clips and advertise the products i sell (photos of food drinks ext)

can you guys please help me get the best convieninet way to use it and get it to work without having to control it.
5 year ago i used the tellyvissual add on and i stopped using the software because its hard to manage it
maybe in the extensions theres something like tellyvissual

i noticed theres a video clips subcribtion 50$ a month. is what im seeing in the playlist is all the clips available or once i subscribe ill see more clips?

thank you

Inviato Sun 15 May 22 @ 6:00 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
50$ a month is for music video content.

your case you probably just want to point the slideshow plugin at your ad content folder

Inviato Sun 15 May 22 @ 6:17 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Why not use Slideshow?

You can select folder where you have your own photos etc.
Choose length and fade of the files, select what transition you want to use and even make screen position where you want to show your photos on the screen.
Then you can have both videos running and showing your stuff..

You could easily make different folders with names like weekdays, with different content.
If you want same stuff on different days, just copy them between the folders ;)

Here is a little taste of how you can do https://youtu.be/pHoZxIHFw-Q

Best Regards,
Fredrik

Inviato Mon 16 May 22 @ 4:34 pm
Loop Player for business might be a good option to accomplish advertising with music videos and other automated entertainment.

DJ White Ball wrote :
hey
i own a billiard pub and i would like to use vdj for video clips and advertise the products i sell (photos of food drinks ext)

can you guys please help me get the best convieninet way to use it and get it to work without having to control it.
5 year ago i used the tellyvissual add on and i stopped using the software because its hard to manage it
maybe in the extensions theres something like tellyvissual

i noticed theres a video clips subcribtion 50$ a month. is what im seeing in the playlist is all the clips available or once i subscribe ill see more clips?

thank you

Inviato Sat 28 May 22 @ 9:53 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Djtimmygatl wrote :
Loop Player for business might be a good option to accomplish advertising with music videos and other automated entertainment.

Why use another program when we got everything in Vdj?

1 - Select your music (video or audio) to Automix and use Repeat in settings.
2 - Use Slideshow for your own files (photos or videos) and do your own settings.

Now you got all automated looping :)

Inviato Sun 29 May 22 @ 8:17 am