Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: HELP : Pioneer DDJ-SB not detected...
Hi everyone,

I have a controller Pioneer DDJ-SB, and a Mac. I bought the PRO Virtual DJ License and my controller is not detected by Virtual DJ and I don't know why...

In the AUDIO menu, my controller is appearing, but when I go into the MAPPING menu, my controller is not there. I only have the choice between Keyboard, Midi USB or the controllers list.....

Can anyone help me with that ? I'm very disappointed because I juste spent almost 20$ today for Virtual DJ and I can't use my controller !

Thank you for your help,
Hugues

Inviato Sun 12 Jun 22 @ 2:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Any other Application running at the same time that could take over the device ?
What is "Midi USB" ? Is it some other MIDI device you have connected ? Have you tried without it ?

See what devices are detected by your OS in Utilities->Audio MIDI Setup ->View -> MIDI Studio
Also try to disable IAC Driver (if enabled)

Inviato Sun 12 Jun 22 @ 6:06 pm
I’m soo disappointed I just payed 20$ and my controller is not found in the virtual dj pro. Anybody can help?

Inviato Sat 04 Feb 23 @ 4:50 am
user26607166 wrote :
I’m soo disappointed I just payed 20$ and my controller is not found in the virtual dj pro. Anybody can help?

Please make sure that you have the last firmware and driver installed, reboot the system and try again.
You can find them here:
https://www.pioneerdj.com/en-us/support/software/ddj-sb/

Inviato Sat 04 Feb 23 @ 9:43 pm