Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Tidal plugin not working
So when I go to online music, tidal appears. I click on it to sign into my account with a subscription. This works, then I go back to virtual DJ and nothing has changed. E.g. it tells me I still need a subscription.

Any clues as to why it's not updating.

Thank you kindly in advance!

Inviato Fri 05 Aug 22 @ 8:17 am
It's working fine on my setup

I just tested signing out and then signing back in.
That also works fine, and afterwards I can locate and load and play tracks:

Inviato Fri 05 Aug 22 @ 8:24 am
TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
All good on mine last night too

Inviato Fri 05 Aug 22 @ 11:00 am
FYI there was an API change on Tidal's service two days ago. It affected Tidal on Denon hardware (where streaming is built in) but access via Serato, Rekordbox and VDJ seemed to be OK when I checked.

Might be related...

Inviato Fri 05 Aug 22 @ 11:26 am
It's just not registering my account, no matter how many times I sign in to tidal!

Inviato Fri 05 Aug 22 @ 11:55 am
I just tried on my VDJ here (in the UK) and it's all working fine.

I'd suggest deleting your settings.xml and seeing if that helps. Obviously back it up first if you need to.

Inviato Fri 05 Aug 22 @ 12:07 pm
HeltinoPRO InfinityMember since 2020
DJ Felly fel wrote :
It's just not registering my account, no matter how many times I sign in to tidal!

but you have a paid Tidal subsciption?
In Germany (where I´m located) it is not available, but I know in other countries is some kind of Tidal "free" available, what is not supported by VDJ

Inviato Fri 05 Aug 22 @ 6:34 pm
Free Tidal is exclusive to the USA, and OP is in Australia. He/she also said in the first post that he/she has a subscription.

Inviato Sat 06 Aug 22 @ 8:51 am
This is happening to me as well. I imagine there's a fix somehow.

DJ Felly fel wrote :
So when I go to online music, tidal appears. I click on it to sign into my account with a subscription. This works, then I go back to virtual DJ and nothing has changed. E.g. it tells me I still need a subscription.

Inviato Sun 16 Oct 22 @ 6:07 am
DJ Felly fel wrote :

Same here. Tried everything and it's a no go.

Inviato Wed 02 Nov 22 @ 12:10 am
I've been hit by the sum-bitchin wave! tidal down!

Inviato Sat 10 Dec 22 @ 8:16 pm
For the good of the group: In order to use Tidal on Virtual DJ, a HiFi Plus subscription is required. The standard HiFi subscription will no longer be valid for further use.

Inviato Sun 19 Nov 23 @ 12:04 am