Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Database Not picking up music
So recently I had an issue where my database went crazy and deleted a lot of music from my virtual folders and apparently from my Hard Drive (could be my Hard Drive). I had not backed up my database for a while. I factory reset my laptop and installed VDJ. I ran the analyze for BPM and add to the search. However, it will not find my searches I am having to look for the folder where the videos are and load it manually, not only that every time I connect my Hard Drive it starts to read as a new HD. It also deletes songs from my side list or I have to perform the relocate file process. Is anyone having these issues? Or recommend another software other than serato. Thank you all in advance.

Inviato Fri 12 Aug 22 @ 3:22 pm
jmendoza7909 wrote :
So recently I had an issue where my database went crazy and deleted a lot of music from my virtual folders and apparently from my Hard Drive (could be my Hard Drive). I had not backed up my database for a while. I factory reset my laptop and installed VDJ. I ran the analyze for BPM and add to the search. However, it will not find my searches I am having to look for the folder where the videos are and load it manually, not only that every time I connect my Hard Drive it starts to read as a new HD. It also deletes songs from my side list or I have to perform the relocate file process. Is anyone having these issues? Or recommend another software other than serato. Thank you all in advance.

Inviato Fri 12 Aug 22 @ 6:12 pm
having the same problem and it is the most frustrating thing in the world when im at gigs i have to dj from memory as all my cue points and play history restarts everytime i open vdj been looking for answers still have none!

Inviato Tue 29 Nov 22 @ 4:03 pm
having the same problem and it is the most frustrating thing in the world when im at gigs i have to dj from memory as all my cue points and play history restarts everytime i open vdj been looking for answers still have none!

Inviato Tue 29 Nov 22 @ 4:49 pm