Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Vdj on iPad 8
Can I download. Vdj on my ipad8

Inviato Sun 14 Aug 22 @ 6:27 pm
Just the remote control app. Not the full program as it is Windows or MacOS only.

Inviato Sun 14 Aug 22 @ 6:39 pm
while there are a few nice DJ apps already on iPad, i don't feel id use VirtualDJ on such a small screen as that of an iPad. Even on the larger PRO iPad id still prefer using something 15" or more.

I do however use the remote app on the iPad (9 point something inch screen 6th Gen) and find it useful for walking the room, taking requests from the tables around the room, requests from stood at the bar, stood outside.
i wouldn't chance it to DJ wirelessly over bluetooth though if the ipad was hosting the DJ software (ie, while stood away from the booth)

Inviato Tue 16 Aug 22 @ 11:32 pm
Heck, I even use the remote control on the iPhone when I have to be in two places at once.

When I'm playing at a nightclub and need to take the stage to make an announcement or introduce a performer, I cue up my next song from the dj booth then take my phone with me to the stage.

(Note that you'd better not lock your device, it will need to re-establish connection when it unlocks and that takes a few moments).

Then you can make your announcement and start the music back up with your phone. People think you're using bluetooth haha.

Inviato Thu 18 Aug 22 @ 10:08 pm