Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Files with created stems not being recognsed as such
All,

When i look at the filter prepared stems = 0 it now shows most of my sixties music videos as having no prepared stems, however the stem files are in the correct folder.

How can I set the browser to recognize they are there without having to recompute them all?

Inviato Wed 04 Jan 23 @ 1:14 pm
Hi, did anyone manage to look at this?

Is it possible to re-associate these files with their stem file .... a flag in the DB perhaps?

My laptop is really slow precomputing stems so I don't want to have to do them all over again

Inviato Mon 09 Jan 23 @ 5:17 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
I think browsing the actual folder location (not through filter/virtual folder) should work, although not completely sure in the case of using a separate stems folder.
Doesn't it also change when loading the track to the deck?

Inviato Mon 09 Jan 23 @ 5:35 pm
Hi Adion, thanks for the reply.

Browsing the folder doesn't do anything, however dragging to the deck does work. It's an easier solution rather than recomputing all the stems.

Not entirely sure how they lost their link to the stems in the first place, I've not moved anything and it wasn't all the files in that specific folder either.

Inviato Mon 09 Jan 23 @ 6:14 pm
I can't seem to get it to work, gutted, looks like I am going to have to rescan everything until I can buy a suitable laptop that can run Stems 2 live, not sure what they have done in the latest update but it has broken the stems 2 pre analysed files working on a lower spec PC, hope they can fix it soon

Inviato Thu 23 Feb 23 @ 5:41 pm
Maybe the devs will look in to it since I'm now not the only person it's happened to.

Inviato Thu 23 Feb 23 @ 6:32 pm
I'm having the same problem. This kind of thing can not happen, specially if it is so cumputer power demanding. If I have to analyse all my tracks again i'll be really disapointed.

Inviato Fri 24 Feb 23 @ 3:56 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Inviato Fri 24 Feb 23 @ 7:06 am