Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Stems 2.0 Preparation
Hi guys,
It is possible to prepare the stems on my desktop pc (Alienware i7-8700K, 49152MB RAM, Nvidia GeForce 1070, VRAM 8081MB, Total Memory 32560MB) and then transfer everything (music/stems/database) on my Dell Latitude 7280 laptop ( i5-7300U, 8192MB RAM, Intel HD 620, VRAM 128MB, Total Memory 4028MB)? Will that work fine? I don't want to carry the desktop when I have a party because is big and veeeery heavy :((

Thanks a lot!

Inviato Fri 03 Feb 23 @ 4:53 pm
Yes, just make sure the file paths are the same (username, music location, stems file location etc)

You can set a separate stems folder then use a program like Synchredible to sync files and the VDJ folder between machines. Been doing this for years now with no issues.

Inviato Fri 03 Feb 23 @ 5:10 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Yes, just make sure the file paths are the same (username, music location, stems file location etc)

You can set a separate stems folder then use a program like Synchredible to sync files and the VDJ folder between machines. Been doing this for years now with no issues.

Thanks for your quick reply! Really appreciate it!
kradcliffe wrote :

Thanks for your quick reply! Really appreciate it!

Inviato Fri 03 Feb 23 @ 5:28 pm