Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJ2GO2 Touch scratch function assign in VDJ7.4.7
Hello there,

I'm trying to get my Numark DJ2GO2 touch to getting worked with VDJ 7.4.7. I have everything worked fine, but have some troubles with the touch wheels. The definition file worked fine, the key-learn function detects the jog wheel and the jog wheel touch. But i cannot assign a scratch function to it. I defined the jog wheel as jogwheel, and the touch wheel as touchwheel. But how can i assign scratch function to the touch wheel? Thank you!

Inviato Tue 21 Mar 23 @ 11:17 pm
a) Any specific reason your trying to do this on 7.4.7 and not 2023?

b) Have you enabled vinyl mode on the decks?

Inviato Tue 21 Mar 23 @ 11:31 pm
I don't remember much of v7 verbs anymore.
However I think the wheel should be mapped as touchwheel and the touch as touchwheel_touch (same as we do in all versions 8.x)

Inviato Wed 22 Mar 23 @ 1:02 am
Thank you all for helping me out.

@DAN: Reason for staying with 7.4.7 is that it runs on an older laptop. This laptop is to slow for version 2023. I allready have another laptop that runs version 2023. Yes, i enabled Vinyl mode in the options menu.

@PhantomDJ: I mapped the wheel as "jogwheel" and the touch inside as "touchwheel_touch". For some reasons everytime i touch the touchweel it has the same function as the jogwheel. Maybe a problem in the definition file? Can anybody tell me how i must define the jogs and touchs? Thank you!

Inviato Wed 22 Mar 23 @ 7:45 am