Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ Stopping/Skipping
Hi, i posted here once before, but none of the replies helped, so i'm trying again, this time with a little more info. I'm running VDJ as a wedding dj, pro version, fully licensed etc. Usually, once a night, in the middle of a dance set, the songs will literally pause for, like 2 seconds, than resume again. There's no rhyme or reason to this - sometimes it will be 90 mins to the party, sometimes it will be 3 hrs in. It's not the mp3's - i'm just running VDJ - no other program is open or running. This is beyond embarrassing when an entire dance floor turns and looks at you. I have no idea where to even begin with this issue.

I'm using an Asus laptop, windows 11 home
AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics
8gb installed RAM, 5.95gb usable
64bit operating system

I should note, i have 2 laptops - one with Vdj 2021, one with 2023
The 2021 laptop is my main PC

*The laptop with 2023 will do the same issue. That laptop is completely updated with windows and Virtual.

Does anyone have advice they can offer???

Inviato Thu 06 Apr 23 @ 6:50 pm
Couple questions , If you're a pro user why are you signed in as a no license user, Secondly it would be helpful If you tell us what controller or sound card you're using.

Inviato Fri 07 Apr 23 @ 2:03 am
Also more about the laptops you have?
Are both identical?
More info about GPUs and VRAM needed also.
Which versions of VDJ are installed? (on which machine)

Do you have the same, when NO controller is attached?

In your previous post you posted a latency monitor test, which was of duration of less then 2 min, was that test being conducted at the same time you were experiencing the issue?

Typically the latency test needs to run for a bit to know all that is occurring with audio processing interrupts etc.

---------

and maybe better to log on to the forum with your VDJ Pro credentials, show off that you are a Proud supporter of the best DJ software. (and forum)

Inviato Fri 07 Apr 23 @ 6:48 am