Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Lexicon DJ
I'm using a program called lexixon to help me with some playlists. I'm suppose to be able to save lists that will show up in VDJ under playlists. It's not currently woking and they told me to do this. (see below) Can you tell me how?

Have you synced the playlist? VDJ is only updated when you run a Sync, that is when Lexicon sends your tracks, playlists and everything to the DJ app.

Inviato Wed 03 May 23 @ 3:32 pm
It has to be something you do in lexicon

Inviato Wed 03 May 23 @ 4:47 pm
Just an FYI...this is a VirtualDJ forum...Lexicon is a third party app that VirtualDJ doesn't state official support for, so this is a question that is better for Lexicon DJ forums.

I successfully use Lexicon daily with VirtualDJ and their mesage is pretty correct clear cut/straightforward. Could you detail:
- The platform you are running it on (MacOS/Windows)
- The steps of what you are doing/what the issue is exactly?

Inviato Wed 03 May 23 @ 5:08 pm
If Lexicon is saving files inside the "Playlists" folder, then it may need to get updated to take into account that in newer installations of VirtualDJ the "home" folder is no longer inside the "Documents" folder, but inside the "Application Data" folder..

Inviato Thu 04 May 23 @ 10:18 am
You can move it back in the registry if that will fix things temporarily.

Inviato Thu 04 May 23 @ 10:29 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
If Lexicon is saving files inside the "Playlists" folder, then it may need to get updated to take into account that in newer installations of VirtualDJ the "home" folder is no longer inside the "Documents" folder, but inside the "Application Data" folder..

I had filed an issue for earlier on Lexicon forums for MacOS, but I got impatient and manually merged the old location files into the new location then backed up + deleted the old location for it to work.

Inviato Thu 04 May 23 @ 11:50 pm