Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Crash Report
VDJ just started crashing on me.

Using b7544,

Every time I try to switch my pad page to hotcues VDJ will shut down and open back up.

Can someone please check this for me and tell me what I did wrong.

Inviato Fri 05 May 23 @ 2:53 am
Just moved the settings file and its still doing it.

Some kind of bug within VDJ maybe??

On a M1 MacBook Pro and just downloaded the newest update and its crashing whenever I try to switch the pad page to hot cue

Inviato Fri 05 May 23 @ 3:05 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Do you have a custom pad page for cues?
Seems like the parameter buttons may be mapped incorrectly

Inviato Fri 05 May 23 @ 3:09 am
I had them mapped to instrumental and accapella but switched them back to the param buttons

But deleting the settings should have removed all that, right??

Inviato Fri 05 May 23 @ 3:19 am
Ok so I deleted the hot cue pad page XML and now it works BUT I have lost all my custom mappings because the settings XML got deleted when I told VDJ to reset everything 🤦🏾‍♂️

Inviato Fri 05 May 23 @ 3:38 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
When you reset settings from options dialog it would only affect your settings.xml, your mappers should still be there.
Note that if your VirtualDJ folder was still in Documents\VirtualDJ, it might be using the new folder in Application Support now, which you can find through the cog button on the lower right in the Options window.
In that case you might have to copy them over.

Inviato Fri 05 May 23 @ 5:36 am
It’s all good, it’s just a bunch of scripts that I use on custom buttons. I have about 90% of them saved in notepad. I don’t work this weekend so I can take a few hours and get everything out back 🤙🏾

Inviato Fri 05 May 23 @ 12:43 pm