Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: change of controls
possibly since last VDJ update the allocation of controls has changed eg. my gain button which previously controlled the instrument/tune after preparing stems has now reverted to gain and the same with other buttons, they all now appear to be as they were prior to stems when my five buttons controlled .... tune/instrument/ top hat/vocal/kick drum/ bass they now are back to gain/hi/mid/low/FX
I am using Windows 11 on an ASUS TUF DASH F15 with a TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 MK3 controller

Inviato Wed 08 Nov 23 @ 5:05 pm
spamfreedave wrote :
possibly since last VDJ update the allocation of controls has changed eg. my gain button which previously controlled the instrument/tune after preparing stems has now reverted to gain and the same with other buttons, they all now appear to be as they were prior to stems when my five buttons controlled .... tune/instrument/ top hat/vocal/kick drum/ bass they now are back to gain/hi/mid/low/FX
I am using Windows 11 on an ASUS TUF DASH F15 with a TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 MK3 controller
just uninstalled and reinstalled but all seems messed up on one deck stems pad is highlighted but not on the other deck and highlighted or not I have lost all control of and access to stems

Inviato Wed 08 Nov 23 @ 6:53 pm
Are you using tracks from Tidal ?
It's not possible anymore for any DJ software to use stems on tracks streamed from Tidal (See Tidal's official announcement)

Inviato Wed 08 Nov 23 @ 6:56 pm
no all my music is downloaded.....have been using stems for months and suddenly today all access gone......had done nothing just loaded VDJ and realised the knobs were not doing what they had been doing

Inviato Wed 08 Nov 23 @ 7:02 pm
ok all sorted.....went to options and clicked reset all and cured the problem and stems are back

Inviato Wed 08 Nov 23 @ 7:29 pm