Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: New possibilities
I would like to suggest some changes.

In the automix and in the automatic broadcasting mode, it would be necessary to be able to put a track several times after each track that is in the list. Thus, the broadcast of, for example, a radio station could have the desired vocal signal after each song. moment, after each song I have to manually put each sound message I want.

Also, the file you put after each track should be able to be replaced throughout the list. For example, the track Dj power music the best 1 should be replaced with the track Dj power music the best 3 which has echo and flanger. So again from the beginning the file Dj power music the best 3 should be passed manually after each song and Dj power music the best 1 should be deleted.

Also, in the broadcast of a radio show, there should be the ability to automatically calculate the time and be able to automatically put each file that you want to play at the end of each hour. For example, when the time is, for example, 5, this should be played signal that mentions the time and eg these ads after .

Sorry if the expressions are maybe not good. I use translation from Greek to English and also I am a person with special needs.

Inviato Fri 10 Nov 23 @ 2:41 pm
VirtualDJ is live DJ software with the ability to stream sets.

If you want radio automation software it's a completely different thing.

Inviato Fri 10 Nov 23 @ 2:46 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
all doable just use the event scheduler and use the sampler more in your production

Inviato Fri 10 Nov 23 @ 2:55 pm