Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: NEW iPhone Remote app - Page: 2
So in the end, I was looking in the wrong place to get this fixed. Guessing I knew this at one point, but there is a special pane under the Controllers Options for Phone/Tablets. Once I got there, I was able to restore my remote. I can't think I'd ever need or want to run a whole show from the remote, but punching in effects and starting the next songs are about all I think I'd ever do with it, which will come in handy for sure!

Inviato Mon 26 Feb 24 @ 9:18 pm
I Had a total failure of the 2015 Notebook Pro ( Apple) that I was using for the dance club music ( not Paid )
so I had to purchase a new notebook Pro - got a nice 13" 2020 refurb that is running the latest MacOS and now VirtualDJ has updated to the latest version - found the new Controller page in the Config and while it is a bit tidier there are STILL PROBLEMS with the iPhone Remote....
Freezes, iPhone APP starts and instantly disappears as it connects to the Notebook app - takes a full restart of both Phone and Laptop to get it to connect and stay on.... THERE ARE STILL STABILITY ISSUES THAT NEED FIXING...
ALSO I am beginning to not trust VirtualDJ either - several times it has started OK and then the music output is corrupted with squealing noises, Like Fingernails on a blackboard... Specifically happens if you "Clone" the active player....
AND SUPPORT for this app seems to be non existant now, NO official comment at least I can't tell if any of the forum posters are Developers....
I am moving our requirements to an alternative app that promises to be more reliable...

Inviato Fri 26 Apr 24 @ 10:01 am