Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Waveforms disappeared on XDJ-RR
Hi, This happened to me twice this evening, loaded a track on the laptop (tune already playing on deck B) hit play on the controller and both waveforms disappeared on the screen on the XDJ-RR. they were still on the PC screen ok so could still mix them in, and the crossfader was working fine. I the dragged and dropped a track into deck B and that loaded fine, waveform came up on the controller screen. as I say, it did that twice in a 3 hour set. I'm running Win10, the VDJ software prompted me about an update about VDJ2024, but i selected NO, so did not use the update.... it was fine last week.... version od VDJ I was using is v2023 b7759. I know you guys will say update, but the only difference I can see between last week and this is that last week it was saying "VDJ has been updated, use new version?" and this week it was VDJ2024 message, use this, yes/no. I chose no both times, no issues previously, so can only assume that the last update to the 2024 done something....? any advise would be appreciated. Thank You. Dave

Inviato Sat 20 Apr 24 @ 11:52 pm